You can watch a livestream of the wedding here. The video will start ten minutes before the ceremony and will be available a few days afterwards.
Due to COVID restrictions and in consideration for the Health and Safety of everyone, we ask that you please follow the guidelines below throughout the day:
- We are asking all guests to please wear a mask during the ceremony and when walking around the venue. Masks will be provided prior to the ceremony if you do not have one.
- Please wash and sanitise your hands frequently – Sanitisers will be available in multiple locations throughout the venue.
- Please maintain a social distance from anyone who is not in your bubble.
We are still waiting on the confirmation of the following:
- Whether or not we are permitted to dance in the evening reception. This is yet to be announced for our dates and whether or not we have the full live performance from our band, or an acoustic performance will depend on this. If dancing is not permitted, you will likely need to stay at your table when drinking /chatting.
- We may not be allowed confetti after the ceremony. If we can have it, we have already purchased biodegradable flower petal confetti which will be provided on the day. No other types of confetti will be permitted.
- We may have to have allocated seating for the ceremony, to ensure people are sitting within their bubbles. We will likely find out on the 10th of May whether (or not) this is required.
BBQ food & canapés will be plated, rather than in the form of a buffet and all sweets will be individually packaged.
Main House Bedrooms:
Junior Suite, Single or Double Occupancy – £150
Main House Double Occupancy – £125
Main House Single Occupancy – £115
Charlwood or Lodge Annexe Bedrooms:
Annexe double Occupancy – £105
Headley Wing Bedrooms:
Cosy Doubles – £85
These prices may differ at the time of booking.
Extra Children’s beds and cots are charged at £10 per head.
More information is available on Hartsfield Manor’s Website
You can email the venue at any time to make the reservation. It may be worth mentioning that you are a wedding guest at the time of booking. We understand that payment can be made on the day rather than in advance.
This can either be to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (01737 845300).
Check in time is 2pm. This coincides with the time of the wedding ceremony. If you wish to check in before the ceremony, you will need to request early check-in at an additional cost. Alternatively, there will be an opportunity check-in to your room after the Wedding Breakfast.
Before, during and after our ceremony we will be treated to music by the talented pianist, Lance Jones.
He can take requests on the day as he has access to a wide variety of sheet music on his tablet.
His website can be found here if you can’t wait that long to hear him play.
*UPDATE* Due to Covid-19 and the government restrictions, we will need to confirm if we are still able to have a band in the evening. If we do, it is unlikely that we will be permitted to dance. As a result, we may ask the band to do a more chilled out set such as an acoustic set, that we can listen to from our tables.
In the evening, we will be joined by wedding band, Agent Joe, who will be entertaining us for the evening.
Their repertoire can be found here.
They can be found on YouTube here.
Their team will also be providing the disco and requests can be made in advance here
After the ceremony, at around 2.30pm, there will be a Drinks Reception with some canapés to enjoy whilst our photographer takes some group photos outside the venue. Due to social distancing, these will likely be served on individual plates.
The canapes will include:
- Smoked Salmon Blini with Dill Mayonnaise
- Mini Chicken Teriyaki Skewer
- Sun-blushed Tomato and Basil Bruschetta
- Honey Roasted Sesame Glazed Sausages
The wedding breakfast is anticipated to start from 4pm. This will be a three course sit down meal with bottles of wine on each table and a toast drink to enjoy. Please choose one option from each course, and let us know your preferences when you RSVP. Our menu is as follows:
- Pressed Ham Hock Terrine, Spiced Apple and Tomato Chutney with Toasted Focaccia Bread
- Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Soup with Basil Oil
- Breast of corn-fed Chicken with Wild Mushrooms and Tarragon Jus
- Fillet of Pork marinated in local cider with spiced apple compote and Calvados sauce
- Sun-blushed tomato and bocconcini risotto with parmesan crisp (V)
(All main courses are serves with seasonal vegetables and fondant potato)
- Vanilla and Raspberry Crème Brûlée with Raspberry Sorbet
- Glazed Lemon Tart with mixed berries and a caramel stick
This will then be followed by Tea and Coffee for you to enjoy. Feel free to use this time to check in if you are staying the night.
*UPDATE* Due to Covid restrictions, this is likely to be plated and served to us rather than acting as a buffet, as this will help with social distancing.
In the evening, we will be forgoing the traditional wedding buffet in favour of a much more exciting BBQ.
This will include:
- Beef Burgers
- Pork and Leek sausages
- Vegetarian Burgers
- Vegetarian Kebabs
- Corn on the Cob
- Potato and Spring Onion Salad
- Tomato and Red onion salad
- Pasta Salad
- Dressed Leaves
- Selection of breads
Time of BBQ to be confirmed. (Estimated 8-9pm)
During the course of our big day, the lovely Aneta Ana will be on hand to capture the moments for us to cherish forever.
We don’t mind you taking photos during the day on your mobile phones but, during the ceremony, please put your phones away and let Aneta do the work as we want to see your faces, not your phones, whilst we share this moment with you.
Any photos you do take during the course of the day, please hold off on posting these to Facebook straight away. Please wait until the wedding is over so you can just relax and enjoy yourselves.
We would love for you to share these with us though. Please can you send us any or all of your lovely pictures to email@example.com.
As we have lived together for 2 years, we already have many of the things we need for our home and so we have not set up a gift list. We are however in the process of moving to a new home and plan to redecorate later this year.
If you wish to help us celebrate with a gift, we are more than happy to accept monetary contributions to either our honeymoon or our new home.
We do have a list of items that we are planning on buying for our new home, but due to the price of some of these items, we are not comfortable asking anyone to buy us one of these items. If you would like to contribute towards a specific item, let us know and we can let you know what we have on our list.
We have booked our Honeymoon with Kuoni but have pushed this back to Spring 2022 in the hope that the vaccination program will be making more progress globally by this time.
We will spend 3 nights in Singapore before flying to the Indonesian Island, Bali.
On Bali we will spend 5 nights in Ubud followed by 5 nights in Seminyak.
This will be our first holiday together outside of Europe, so we are super excited and it all looks amazing.